Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Making Miracles Happen

By small and simple things are great things brought to pass, Alma 37: 6-7. For most of us when we think about acts of God we think of stories from the scriptures about prophets performing miracles. If we look deep enough we find that most everything had a small and simple beginning. A small and simple thing that has changed the entire course of my life is reading and studying the scriptures. Because I started reading I was able to gain a testimony of the reality of Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. Because of the testimony I gained I chose to serve a mission. Because I chose to serve a mission I am now in Penn Yan New York. About 2000 miles from my home and family teaching people how to gain their own witness and knowledge of Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Ghost. All this because one day I decided to read The Book Of Mormon. If you want to change your life for the better stop waiting for a miracle and make a miracle happen. An easy way to start a miracle is, praying every morning and night. If you have real intent and ask in faith to come closer to God he will prepare you for the time when the fulness of His gospel is brought to you. By doing this a great and marvelous work will be brought to pass.

1 comment:

  1. We're glad that your small and simple thing led you to Penn Yan!

    ReplyDelete