Thursday, March 3, 2011

Prophets

The amazing thing about the scriptures is that they are filled with the words of the prophets. The amazing thing about the words of prophets is that they are Christ's own words. The amazing thing about Christ's words is that they are for our profit and learning. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ want us to be happy, filled with joy, and return to live with them. This is why they speak to prophets. So that we can study their words and learn how to be truly happy, filled with joy, and return to live with our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ. It has taken me a long time but I have learned to love the scriptures. More importantly I have learned how to teach myself using the scriptures. I'm not the best at it and I'm continually learning how to do it better. I hope that you are able to come to love the scriptures and learn from them. For help learning how to better learn from and apply scriptures to yourself please visit mormon.org or contact me directly through facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment